Following this morning's earthquakes we would like to advise the following:
1. Plunket's National Support Office, based in Wellington, will be closed following Civil Defence advice to stay out of the CBD so that buildings can be checked.
2. PlunketLine will still be available on 0800 933 922. It is free and available 24/7 for parents and caregivers who need support.
3. We urge all staff, volunteers and members of the public to stay out of Plunket buildings in the Wellington Region (Upper Hutt, Lower Hutt, Wellington and Porirua through to Paraparaumu) until further notice. An internal process has begun and we are waiting for our property team to assess each building and advise about the safety of them. We will update you as soon as we have further advice.
4. In the event of an aftershock please follow Civil Defence advice at all times. http://www.civildefence.govt.nz/
5. Lastly - stay home and stay safe everyone.