Our Wellington Support Office will reopen tomorrow.
For those of us in Wellington, we’ve added rain to the shakes for a soggy night and day. Given the weather here today and the resulting chaos on the roads caused by flooding, the decision to stay out of the CBD until we received the all-clear on our building was a sensible one.
Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.
Engineers have this afternoon advised that the building is fit for occupation, and all Support Office staff are expected to be back on deck tomorrow.
0 Comments Posted by Kate Kauri on 15 November 2016