Plunket has a range of free courses available for parents and whānau, to support them through the different stages of their child's development. Courses are designed to:
- support parents and whānau
- build confidence
- connect parents and whānau with other local whānau and resources in the area.
You can find out more information about our PEPE Parenting Courses here. Five parenting courses are offered:
- Your New Baby - course for expectant parents; parenting babies from birth to 6 weeks old
- Your Growing Baby - parenting babies between 6 weeks and approximately 7 months old
- Your Moving Baby - parenting babies 8 months to 14 months old
- Your Active Toddler - parenting toddlers between 15 months to 2.5 years old
- Your Curious Young Child - parenting children 2.5 years upwards
Please email Auckland.PEPE@plunket.org.nz for more information.
For a full overview of courses available, please read more here about PEPE Parenting Education.