Huggies are donating $12,000 to support our ongoing mission to ensure every child in Aotearoa New Zealand gets the best possible start in life. But we need to build on this through donations from generous people like you.
Please donate now and pay it forward to help ensure Whānau Āwhina Plunket's vital services are available to support Kiwi whānau. The gift you make today can mean a lifetime of better health and wellbeing for future generations.
Plus if you donate $25 or more you'll be in to WIN $500 worth of nappies and wipes kindly donated by our partner, Huggies! Terms & conditions apply.
Thanks for being the difference.
- $25 will fund 1 call to PlunketLine, staffed 24/7 by Plunket Nurses
- $50 will fund 6 visits for mum and child to a Plunket parent or play group for community connections, socialisation and support
- $80 will fund 5 visits to a Maternal Mental Health Support Group for emotional, mental, social and physical wellbeing
- $120 will fund 1 session with a Plunket Lactation Consultant for breastfeeding support
- $1,000 will go directly towards funding necessary equipment for a health and wellness visit from a Plunket Nurse or Kaiāwhina