Drop-in clinics are casual appointments with a Plunket nurse, for all children up to the age of five years. Clients are seen in order of arrival.
- Please do not attend a Drop-in clinic if you or your child have tested positive for COVID-19 or have cold-like symptoms.
- If you have COVID-19 you will need to self isolate for 7 days.
- For more information visit Prepare and stay safe | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz)
- You can call Plunketline 24/7 on 0800 933 922 for advice or support. Our nurses will be happy to talk.
- All clinics are closed over public holiday weekends and on public holidays.