Communication develops over time, and children move through different stages as they learn how to communicate. In this section, learn about:
- how pēpi communicate with you from the moment they're born, and what they might be trying to tell you
- what to expect from your child's communication at each stage, and how you can help it develop
- how everyday interactions - with words, movement, or facial expressions - help develop your child's brain and your relationship with them
- how you can teach them about language and conversation
- when to worry about your child's communication, speech and language.