Plunket is now offering an additional way to access your local Plunket Nurse and Health Care worker. Come along to one of our drop-in clinics!
Please check the Northern timetable to find your nearest drop-in clinic - no appointment necessary.
2023 Drop-in Clinic Dates
You can visit our New Lynn drop-in clinic on Tuesdays from 9am-1pm, and the third Saturday of the month from 9am-12pm. Saturday dates are as follows:
- 15 July
- 19 August
- 16 September
- 21 October
- 18 November
- 16 December
The last drop-in clinic for 2023 will be Tuesday 19 December. Drop-in clinics will resume on Tuesday 23 January 2024.
- Please do not attend a drop-in clinic if you or your child have tested positive for COVID-19 or have cold-like symptoms.
- If you have COVID-19 we recommend you isolate for at least 5 days, even if your symptoms are mild.
- For more information visit Prepare and stay safe | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz)
- You can call PlunketLine 24/7 on 0800 933 922 for advice or support. Our nurses will be happy to talk.
- All clinics are closed over public holiday weekends and on public holidays.