Casual appointments with a Plunket Nurse, for your child aged 9 months - 3 years. Clients are seen in order of arrival.
Clinics are held on the second Wednesday and fourth Friday of the month, from 9am-2pm.
For more information, please speak to your Plunket Nurse.
2024 drop-in clinic dates
- Wednesday 14 and Friday 23 February
- Wednesday 13 and Friday 22 March
- Wednesday 10 and Friday 26 April
- Wednesday 8 and Friday 24 May
- Wednesday 12 June (no clinic on Friday 28 May due to the Matariki public holiday)
- Wednesday 10 and Friday 26 July
- Wednesday 14 and Friday 23 August
- Wednesday 11 and Friday 27 September
- Wednesday 9 and Friday 25 October
- Wednesday 13 and Friday 22 November
- Wednesday 11 December (no Friday clinic this month)
- Please do not attend a drop-in clinic if you or your child have tested positive for COVID-19 or have cold-like symptoms.
- If you have COVID-19 we recommend you isolate for at least 5 days, even if your symptoms are mild.
- For more information visit Prepare and stay safe | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz)
- You can call PlunketLine 24/7 on 0800 933 922 for advice or support. Our nurses will be happy to talk.
- All clinics are closed over public holiday weekends and on public holidays.