Whānau Āwhina Plunket is now offering an additional way to access your local Plunket Nurse and Health Care worker. Come along to one of our drop-in clinics - no appointment necessary.
- Please do not attend a drop-in clinic if you or your child have tested positive for COVID-19 or have cold-like symptoms.
- If you have COVID-19 you will need to self isolate for 7 days.
- For more information visit Prepare and stay safe | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz)
- You can call Plunketline 24/7 on 0800 933 922 for advice or support. Our nurses will be happy to talk.
- All clinics are closed over public holiday weekends and on public holidays.