Please note there will be no drop-in clinic on Tuesday 12 December. Apologies for the inconvenience.
2024 Drop-in clinic dates
- 13 February
- 12 March
- 9 April
- 14 May
- 11 June
- 9 July
- 13 August
- 10 September
- 8 October
- 12 November
Casual appointments with a Plunket Nurse. Clinics are held on the second Tuesday of the month, 9am-11.30am. Clients are seen in order of arrival.
- Please do not attend a drop-in clinic if you or your child have tested positive for COVID-19 or have cold-like symptoms.
- If you have COVID-19 we recommend you isolate for at least 5 days, even if your symptoms are mild.
- For more information visit Prepare and stay safe | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz)
- You can call Plunketline 24/7 on 0800 933 922 for advice or support. Our nurses will be happy to talk.
- All clinics are closed over public holiday weekends and on public holidays.
Tawa Linden Plunket clinic is available for hire for parties and events. Hire periods available are in the daytime on weekends only - no evening bookings available.
Hire fees are as follows:
Half day hire (9.30-1pm or 1.30-5pm): $75 for toy library members, $100 for non-members
Full day hire (9.30-5pm): $120 for toy library members, $170 for non-members
Please note cleaning must occur within the hire period, so do take that into account when choosing your hire time.
The room comes with some large room toys free (a kiddicar, mini roller coaster, slide, & mini roundabout). For an extra $15 you can get up to an extra 5 toys and/or hire the kids tables and chairs (counts as one toy).
There is also a $100 bond that is returned to you the following Friday as long as there is no damage and the room is left clean and tidy. This can be paid by cash at the health and safety briefing (see below), and returned following the check of the venue post-hire.
To make a booking:
- Contact us with your date - we will let you know if it is available and send you an application form
- Please return the form and pay your hire fees within 5 days
- Your booking will be confirmed when payment and a completed form have been received.
You will also need to attend a 20-minute health and safety induction before your hire period, which we can arrange on confirmation of your booking (usually 1-2 weeks before your hire date).