- Please do not attend a Drop-in Clinic if you or your child have tested positive for COVID-19 or have cold-like symptoms.
- If you have COVID-19 we recommend you isolate for at least 5 days, even if your symptoms are mild.
- For more information visit Prepare and stay safe | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz)
- You can call Plunketline 24/7 on 0800 933 922 for any advice and/or support. Our nurses will be happy to talk.
- All clinics are closed over public holiday weekends and on public holidays.
Northland Drop-in Timetable
|Dargaville Plunket Clinic
29 Hokianga Road
|Kaiwaka Plunket Clinic
St John Ambulance Hall,
Fourth Monday of the month, 9am-12pm
|Ruakaka Plunket Clinic
Bream Bay Trust,
9 Takutai Place
Third Tuesday of the month, 9am-1pm
|Paparoa Plunket Clinic
18A Franklin Road
First Tuesday of the month, 9am-12pm
|Kaitaia Plunket Clinic
30 Puckey Ave
|Closed until further notice
|Kensington drop-in clinic
33 King Street, Kensington, Whangarei
Wednesdays and Fridays, 9am-12pm and 1pm-3pm
|Maungaturoto Plunket Clinic
Good News Church,
100 Hurndall Street
Fourth Wednesday of the month, 9am-12pm
|Kerikeri Plunket Clinic
109 Kerikeri Road
Ruawai Community Church
Third Thursday of the month, 9am-12pm