The following information relates to our Plunket services under Alert Levels 1, 2 and 3.
Alert Level 1 - All of New Zealand
All Plunket services will return to usual operation.
Alert Level 2 – no areas currently
- Well Child Tamariki Ora (WCTO) – services will be delivered in person or virtually, ensuring all health & safety and physical distancing guidelines are followed.
- Non-Well Child / Community Services – services will be delivered in person or virtually ensuring all health & safety and physical distancing guidelines are followed. Please note, it may take an extra day or two for community services to re-open following the move from Alert Level 3.
- Plunket locations will be open but will be following all Government physical distancing and health and safety guidelines.
- All visitors to Plunket premises are required to complete contact tracing
- We strongly encourage all visitors to download the Government’s Covid-19 tracing app and use this when visiting our clinics. Posters for the app with scannable QR codes are in all Plunket locations. We will also have physical sign-in sheets available.
Alert Level 3 – no areas currently
- Well Child Tamariki Ora (WCTO) – all service delivery will be virtual or rescheduled, with in-person service delivery by exception only where high needs have been identified.
- Non-Well Child / Community Services – service delivery is virtual or suspended / rescheduled.
- All Plunket clinics and locations in a Level 3 area are closed.