Disruptions due to COVID-19
Some of our services are being disrupted due to our staff becoming unwell or needing to isolate.
We want to give you a heads up about some of the changes you might see, and let you know where you can go to get help.
What this could mean for you
- Temporary clinic closures, including our drop-in clinics – please keep an eye on our website and Facebook page as we may need to close these at short notice
- Your appointment being cancelled, or offered by phone or virtually instead of in person
- Delay in booking new appointments
- Longer than usual PlunketLine wait times
We have a range of digital options to support you during this time:
- We offer virtual breastfeeding video conferences for anyone needing support from a lactation consultant. Call PlunketLine on 0800 933 922.
- Our website answers many common parenting queries or concerns. Our website is zero-data, which means you can visit it without using your own data.
- Our Facebook page has regular updates, videos and handy tips.
For urgent help
If you have immediate concerns, get in touch with your GP or health care provider. If your issue is urgent call an ambulance.
Thank you for understanding that we are focusing on seeing our youngest pēpi and those who need us most at this time.
Complaints, compliments and suggestions
We welcome your feedback as it helps us improve the services we provide to whānau and families.
- Our kaimahi will be wearing a mask during your Well Child Tamariki Ora appointments and in our community groups – and we ask that you wear a mask, too.
- We’re keeping up our strict hygiene measures to keep everyone safe.